Monday, January 23, 2012

my first blog post.

So to be honest when I read a blog, all I really do is look at the pictures! And then if the pictures are cool and the post isn't to long I will read it...does anyone else do that besides me?
I see the craziest things around here and it seems my camera is always ready to snap the kookoos...enjoy my first post yall.
Thats one hot mess....sike!


Should I turn this in to People of Wal Mart?


Does this Redneck Biker seriously have longer hair then me!





4 comments:

  1. That's great! I love people watching. Keep up the good work....i can always use a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Awesome Awesome!!! I love to look at pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you mean!! Cool pictures.! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should turn it in. Its a funny picture!!

    ReplyDelete